Secure Identity Services (SIS)
Secure Identity Services (SIS) is responsible for providing online identity management, authentication, authorization, and PKI services for the Virginia Tech community. These services enable secure and appropriate access to university data, information resources, applications, and more. We provide our services to support and enable teaching, learning, research, and outreach services throughout the university.
Continuously maintain, develop, and improve digital identity and access services that:
- Advance a high standard of security and protection for University data and services
- Are easy to use
- Have Intuitive User Interfaces
- Consistent User Experience across like processes
- Are highly agile and adaptable to changing industry standards and customer needs
Data Management Group
IAM RFP Guidance
Registering IAM Service Offerings
- New Duo Universal Prompt coming soon!
- LastPass Enterprise
Having account or access problems? Open a support ticket with 4Help: